- Step 1: Attend an Introductory Community Land Trust Orientation
- This orientation will teach you the basics about community land trusts and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Click here if you’re ready to register for one of our upcoming sessions.
Step 2: Determine Eligibility
You are eligible to apply if:
- You have a household income below 80% Area Median Income (AMI)
- You plan to purchase a home in St. Paul or Ramsey County
- Step 3: Apply
Applications are available at the Rondo CLT Orientation and are reviewed on a first come-first served basis.
- Step 4: Attend a Homebuyer Education Workshop
This workshop gives you the basic tools to move through the home buying process with knowledge and comfort regardless of where, when, or how you purchase your home. Home Stretch is offered at a variety of times by many groups across the Twin Cities metro. Visit the Minnesota Home Ownership Center website to learn where you can register for a workshop today!
Rondo CLT partners offering Home Stretch workshops:
- Step 5: Meet with a loan officer to apply for mortgage pre-approval
There are specific banks and specific loan officers that currently provide mortgage financing for Rondo CLT’s homeownership programs. Currently, they are as follows: