Yes, you read that right! We’re looking for someone to join Rondo CLT’s team as an Administrative and Office Coordinator! To be successful, this person should be HIGHLY organized, detail oriented and motivated to create a warm and welcoming office environment for staff and our visitors. Rondo CLT believes in growing careers, not just providing jobs. This position has potential for growth!
This overall goal of this position is to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of Rondo CLT. The Administrative and Office Coordinator is responsible for the administration of Rondo CLT’s daily operations, bookkeeping support, board and committee support, maintenance of executive director’s calendar and grant/donor tracking. This position also supports communications activities for the organization. This includes monitoring general org email, managing social media platforms, producing monthly newsletters to various stakeholder groups (i.e., funders, members, individual donors etc.), ensuring website is up to date.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Organizational Responsibilities 70%
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls
- Assist with maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Manage Rondo CLT’s general organization email
- Provide direct administrative support to Executive Director and Housing Program Manager
- Maintain donor data base and donor correspondence
- General clerical duties including copying, faxing, scanning, mailings, and emailing
- Prepare written or electronic responses to general program inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Assist with preparing agendas and meeting materials as requested
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Accept, record and store checks and payments received in office
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
Board Support (15%)
- Provide overall administrative support, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, recording minutes from meetings
- Provide staff support to board committees, including attending meetings, advancing work in between meetings, and preparing committee materials/agenda.
Program and Communications Support (15%)
- Work with IT consultants to manage website updates
- Coordinate production of monthly e-newsletter via MailChimp
- Assist in developing outreach materials and update as needed
- Manage organizational Facebook account
- Compliance who reviews all submissions to final reporting documents to MN housing finance agency
- Lead Home buyer Orientations
- Support team in tracking data from new homeowners and maintain records of all applicants in Homekeeper Database.
- Support the implementation of Homekeeper
- Assist in completion of reports and updates to funders
- Assist in planning and executing Rondo CLT’s Annual Meeting.
- Expand overall organizational capacity to streamline new residential development projects (i.e. establish a database of real estate based service provides including general contractors, architects, property managers, etc).
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of work or volunteer experience
- Detail-oriented; excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Natural problem solver
- Willingness and ability to work independently; ability to manage time, priorities, and resources effectively in a fluid and fast paced environment.
- Strong computer and internet skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
Salary Range: $45,000-$52,000
Hours: Full-time 40 hours a week (occasional evenings and weekends).
Generous Benefits: Health, Retirement, PTO and more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply send a cover letter and résumé to Mikeya Griffin